Jack Holder’s Flight Club
Jack Holder loves this picture. He gets excited just looking at it. The image represents more than a work of art. It’s a beautiful visual reminder of the U.S. Navy PBY plane he flew during World War II, including combat missions in the infamous Battle of Midway. Now we know what you’re thinking! “If I join Jack Holder’s Flight Club will I get to go up in a PBY flight with him?”
How should we say it? Uh…NO.
(But Jack may write you an official commendation for your trying). There can be such a thin line between aviation victory and defeat, right?
Here is absolutely what joining Jack Holder’s Flight Club will get you:
– Priority boarding on updates regarding Jack’s media appearances.
– Priority boarding on updates regarding Jack’s public appearances. Advance notice in case you or a loved one wants to attend and meet him in person. This is especially important if limited tickets are available.
– VIP access to online events, such as discussions, presentations, and question and answer sessions.
– And more special offers to come. (Better than tiny bags of pretzels or peanuts).
Here is absolutely what joining Jack Holder’s Flight Club will NOT get you:
– NO rapid machine gun fire annoying emails. Civilians call it “spam.”
– NO selling or sharing your personal information. Period.
– NO dangerous missions or parachutes necessary.
– NO commitments or obligations. Opt out at any time.
All you have to do to join is send a message through our contact form with your name and email address.
Welcome aboard Jack Holder’s Flight Club!